Starting and Growing a Business For Boomer Entrepreneurs
Do You Have a Work Skill or Avid Hobby
You Think Will Make a Great Business…
…but you don’t know where to start?
If you’ve been seriously considering how to turn a well-developed business skill, great new product idea or avid hobby into a fun and rewarding business……but you just don’t seem to be getting into action then you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Jeff Williams, CEO of Bizstarters. Since 1988, my team of expert start-up coaches and I have worked with more than 4,000 new boomer entrepreneurs, guiding them to go from a good idea to running a great business.
Planning and launching a new business doesn’t have to be a complex, nerve-wracking process. Every decision you need to make and every task you need to complete has been done many times before and we know how they are done.
How we help you
1. You learn what it’s like to be your own boss, so that you can make an informed decision to move forward.
2. You can get help in finding a business idea, or give a good going over to an idea you already have.
3. When you are ready to start planning your business, we provide a step-by-step planning process that you use on your own schedule, at your own pace.
4. You can connect with other boomer entrepreneurs by joining our Boomer Biz Zone membership community.
Recent Blog Posts
- October 23,2014 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Starting a Business After 50: How to Fit Your Business to Your Lifestyle by Jeff Williams,...