Become a Certified Coach
In The Fastest Growing Segment
of Business Coaching Today
The Market Size For Coaching Boomer Entrepreneurs
Is Impressive...And Growing Rapidly
Here are some of the facts about this market niche:
- There are more than 52 million Americans age 50-62.
- More than 75% of these people say they want to work well into their sixties.
- This equals 39 million of our fellow Boomers who are searching for a fulfilling way to
- The U.S. SBA estimates that around 17% of these people are
expressing a serious interest in starting a for-profit or non-profit business.
- This represents
a target market of prospective Boomer entrepreneurs that exceeds 6 million people.
- AND SOMEONE NEW JOINS THE 50 AND OVER CROWD EVERY 16 SECONDS!
- According to the Kaufmann Foundation,
for the past five years people ages 50-62 have been the fastest growing group of new small business owners
in the U.S. In fact, the number of 50+ business owners has increased 29% since 2001!
- And individuals over age 55 are launching 10,000 new businesses each month.
- Many of these new 50+ Boomer entrepreneurs are looking for a way to quickly and professionally launch their new businesses and becoming a Certified Virtual Incubator Coach gives you a very profitable way to satisfy their needs.
This is a different kind of coaching business
In a typical life or business coaching practice, moving your clients to a tangible outcome can sometimes be a bit frustrating.
In contrast, Virtual Incubator coaches work within a very disciplined planning process with their clients.
Each of the eight planning modules are clearly explained to your client through the planning workbook and weekly telecoaching sessions, so that he clearly understands what work is expected of him each week.
This makes each of your phone coaching sessions as productive as possible.
When a Virtual Incubator client completes our business start-up coaching process, there is tangible evidence of their achievement - for example, they can see a professionally-designed business identity and website; immediately use their QuickBooks program to organize their business; and use their written marketing plan everyday to guide their selling efforts.
You are the hub of a start-up team
You double your productivity in working with your client by acting as liaison with our start-up services network, whose members complete important organizational and marketing tasks in a parallel timeframe to your business planning coaching work.
The Virtual Incubator coaching system supports your coaching work with our step-by-step system with a variety of live and online resources, including:
- Graphic Design team.
- Website design team.
- QuickBooks specialist.
- Publicity expert.
See a service provider example
See below how our Virtual Incubator client, Dave Crook, used our service provider team to create his business identity and web presence.
Select a business/domain name.
Dave was asked to submit to his coach a series of words that describe what his company would offer and to whom it would offer it. From this list we suggested the following business and domain name - Component Manufacturing Specialists (.com).
Create a logo and business card layout.
Dave then submitted his input on a logo design to our graphic design team via an online form. He indicated that he would like to see a particular color of green used in his logo.
Our graphic design team created a logo using his requested colors and sent it to him for his review and revision. Once finalized, our team used the logo and business card information that Dave had previously submitted to design his business card shown above.
Print business cards.
Once Dave ok'd the business card layout, our graphic design team used one of our start-up service providers to print 500 full-color business cards and have them shipped directly to Dave.
Design & launch a business website.
While Dave started work on writing copy for his website, guided by the tutorial presented in the Start-Up Planning Guide, our website design team crafted a design for his business website.
Dave used our Start-Up Services Set Up Supplement guide to set up an account at istockphoto.com and to select and purchase an accent photo to use on the homepage of his new website. He sent a copy of the photo file to our website design team (see the blue background photo in the screenshot above).
Dave sent his website copy to the website design team, they placed it in appropriate places and asked Dave to take one final look at the website design and give his ok to launch.
When Dave's website launched, he was able to easily make changes to the text and add graphics by following the instructions in the WordPress Website Revision Guide.
This is a Turnkey Entrepreneurial Coaching Business
- A one-year license to sell our award-winning Virtual Incubator Business Start-Up Program, centered around our 146-page Start-Up Planning Workbook.
- A step-by-step coaching guide to direct your client work, decision-by-decision.
- The right to use the Virtual Incubator Authorized Coach logo (see to the left) on your website, business cards and any other promotional or presentation materials.
- Assistance in designing, copywriting and launching a selling website.
- Professionally-written content to promote Virtual Incubator coaching on your website.
- Four hours of live coaching on both how to administer your Virtual Incubator coaching and how to use smart promotion to grow your business.
PLUS, a 65-page Coach's Guide.
- Hands-on participation by Jeff Williams in preparing for and debriefing your coaching sessions with your first two Virtual Incubator clients.
Please type your response to each question asked in the following form. When done, click on the "Submit" button to send your reply to us.
I promise you a prompt reply.
Once we've had a chance to speak, I will send you a complete description of the Virtual Incubator Certified Coach program, including extensive and detailed Frequently Asked Questions.
CEO & Chief Coach
Virtual Incubator Coaching Network
The amount of income you earn as a Virtual Incubator System Authorized Coach is dependant on many factors, including your efforts. Because of these independent variables we make no guarantee of income or success as a Virtual Incubator System Authorized Coach licensee.
As with any business venture, it may be wise to seek independent counsel before making any final decision.