Book Jeff to speak to your organization
Jeff Williams speaks to memberships groups, affinity groups and groups of corporate employees where individuals over age 50 predominate and where group members have an expressed interest in knowing more about becoming self-employed.
Giving Back to the Community
No cost presentations
Jeff speaks at no charge for the following organizations in the Chicagoland/Milwaukee areas:
- Chambers of Commerce.
- Career Outplacement Firms.
- Non-Profit Career Counseling Centers.
- Membership organizations, such as Kiwanis and Rotary.
- Companies offering pre-retirement workshops.
Jeff also speaks for a fee (call to discuss rates) for:
- Membership Groups
- In-House Corporate Programs
- Business Conferences (where speakers are paid)
- Professional Associations (outside of Chicago area)
Contact Jeff at 847-305-4626
Whether you are looking for a 60-90 minute keynote, a 3-hr seminar or full-day workshop, Jeff can provide an exciting, interactive presentation that will inspire your members to take their entrepreneurial interest to the next level.
Jeff’s signature topic is “I’m Over 50: Is Being My Own Boss Right for Me?” which comes from his 26 years of experience working with thousands of participants in his business start-up programs and with hundreds of individual business start-up coaching clients.
Jeff has developed a proven, step-by-step process for turning any good idea into a great business, quickly and professionally. His presentations range from helping participants answer the question: “is running my own business right for me?” to specific how-to learning sessions.
Although, “I’m Over 50: Is Being My Own Boss Right For Me?” is Jeff’s most in-demand, signature topic he can also present on these other entrepreneurial topics:
• How to find a great business idea.
• Partnering for profit.
• How to build a successful home-based business.
• Guerrilla marketing – maximum bang for your buck.
• How to lead a happy life as a solo business owner.
Book Jeff For Your Organization
If you would like to book Jeff for a speaking engagement or would like to know more, please give him a call at 847-305-4626. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org